Skip to main content
The National Preparedness Community

Introduce Yourself

Join this Preparedness Discussion forum to connect with fellow coalition members across the country. This forum allows you to view, create, and respond to discussions created by members throughout the country.

SubjectRepliesLast Message
New to the group  
Hi, my name is Yolanda Rodriguez,  I came to you by way of research for a class paper. I look forward to connecting with you  all and being of assista
by Yolanda Rodriguez
1 7 days ago
by Lauren Modeen - Community Manager (Contractor)
Welcome Message  
I am ready and willing to get involved and help those in need when major disasters hit.  Below is my BIO. Please contact me should you wish to discuss
by Dedric Robinson - Capitol Contractors
2 8 days ago
by Dedric Robinson - Capitol Contractors
hi  
Am Alice from uganda Africa and delighted to be part of this group l expect to network and learn alot more
by ANTCOU ANTCOU
1 9 days ago
Disaster Training Video of the Day - 4/8/14 - Home Tornado Safety  
The focus of today's Disaster Training Video is: Home Tornado Safety Today's training video can be found at the following web site: www.JustInTimeD
by Chris Floyd
1 9 days ago
NETWORKING IDEAS  
Hello, my name is Jonathan Taylor, and i am involved with CERT community in the Las Vegas, NV. Our goal is to educate my friends, family and co-worker
by Jonathan Jonathan
5 9 days ago
Introduce Yourself!  
Welcome to the National Preparedness Coalition Forums! We want this to be a great resource for you! It should be informative, creative and just a bit
by Bandar El-Eita - FEMA-Contractor Support
150 2 weeks ago
Martin O'Shield of WindyCitySDR Chicago: Manufacturer of Software Defined Radios  
Hello All,   My name is Martin O'Shield of WindyCitySDR who is in the process of manufacturing a Wideband Software Defined Radio(s) that allows for
by Martin O'Shield
1 2 weeks ago
Just In Time Disaster Training Videos - 2014 National Flood Awareness Week  
Access the broad range of flood mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery videos that are found in the Just In Time Disaster Training Video Libr
by Chris Floyd
1 3 weeks ago
Emergency Preparedness Exposition  
Our community is planning to conduct an emergency preparedness exposition.  Does anyone have information on how to best contact local businesses, agen
by Peggy Moore
2 4 weeks ago
by Moira Moon
NEW: Field Guide/Religious Literacy Primer-Engaging Faith Communities  
The National Disaster Interfaiths Network and the University of Southern California Center for Religion and Civic Culture (CRCC) have release two new
by Peter Gudaitis - National Disaster Interfaiths Network
1 4 weeks ago
items
First pagePrevious page Page
of 39 Next pageLast page

RSS