Skip to main content
The National Preparedness Community

Member Discussions

Use this discussion forum to discuss preparedness related topics of your choice. To add a discussion, scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Start a new discussion." To reply to a discussion, click on the discussion of interest and then choose "Reply."

SubjectRepliesLast Message
Discover the Impact of the #RUReady Campaign   Sticky
For this week's featured member, we're delighted to introduce Shari Myers, board member of Portlight Strategies Inc., a non-profit which advocates on...
by Thomas Francisco - Community Manager (Contractor) - GovDelivery
1 2 days ago
by Shari Myers - Portlight Strategies, Inc.
PART-2: CONT. IDEAS TO MITIGATE SCHOOL & WORKPLACE (GUN) VIOLENCE SCENARIOS  
CONTENT:  (School/Business gun/bomb Violence Mitigation Part-2) STATISTICS, ANALYSIS, & FACTS=> GUN VS. CELLPHONE VS. ALERT SYSTEM BUTTON - PURPOSE
by Aaron Littlefield
1 yesterday at 10:42 am
by Lauren Modeen - Community Manager (Contractor)
Behavioral Health Response to a Disastert  
Hello, I work for the Mental Health and Recovery Services Board in Lucas County, Ohio. We are in the very beginning stages of developing a behavioral
by Amy Priest
6 4 days ago
by Aimee Voth Siebert
THE IDEASCALE PREPAREDNESS AND ENGAGEMENT COMMUNITIES VALUE TO CITY STRATEGIC PLANNING, THE NATIONAL RESPONSE FRAMEWORK, AND GAO OBJECTIVES  
THEORY: I believe that many National Response Framework goals, and GAO objectives could be brainstormed and partially fulfilled if All Cities had an
by Aaron Littlefield
2 5 days ago
I Need Your Help With My Town Hall Meeting!  
Good Morning, All, I need your help!   So I am hosting a severe weather preparedness town hall meeting and I need some help.  This is my first time...
by Lauren Gunter - East Carolina University
75 6 days ago
by Aaron Littlefield
IS IGNORANCE BLISS OR BLUNDER?  
BACKGROUND: This is obviously a relative question and I would argue that relative to disaster, individuals who do not consume, plan, practice, and uti
by Aaron Littlefield
4 6 days ago
by Aaron Littlefield
I would like info. for townhome association  
I'd like to set up an emergency plan for my townhome association. How would I begin that?
by Susan Inglis
3 10 days ago
by Jean Saffell
Recruiting and Maintaining LEPC membership  
I'm looking for creative and proven methods for recruiting and maintaining membership for LEPCs. I'm particularly interested in effective practices wi
by Suzanne Bader
3 10 days ago
by Ava Christie
Discover The History of CERT  
For this week's featured member profile, Nicholas Herold, blogger and public health preparedness extraordinaire (check out his blog here [http://www...
1 11 days ago
by Nicholas Herold - Arlington CERT, Region 4b MRC
Tips on Using Social Media for Emergency Management  
For this week's Featured Member Profile, we spoke with Michelle Sollicito creator of SnowedOutAtlanta, a Facebook group which garnered national...
2 2 weeks ago
items
First pagePrevious page Page
of 40 Next pageLast page

RSS