Skip to main content
The National Preparedness Community

Have you seen the ESPN preparedness Public Service Announcement?

NPM Team - FEMA 1 year ago   Reply

Have you seen the ESPN Preparedness Public Service Announcement? If not, watch it here and tell us what you think!

Excellent - and wish more in the media would help spread the word ... year round. Thanks for sharing! :)

Maria Cox 1 year ago   Reply

Could you post it to this site? I would like to put a link to it on our library's site but the comments on Youtube make it a questionable link. If it was here they would also be directed to the information they need to prepare. Thank you.

Fount Freeman 1 year ago   Reply

I had seen it on the website before.  Then I saw it several times on ESPN while watching a football game with a sizable group at a restaurant.  The first time the crowd didn't say much.  The second time people commented - what kind of disaster are they showing when everyone loses gravity - a pole shift?  The third time - several people said they knew what it was - an alien invasion and the aliens had cut off gravity.

Don't think anyone noticed the rapid evacuation or the husband picking up the go bag.  Is this the intended reaction to the commercial?

Gene Lambert 1 year ago   Reply

I agree with below comment. I would like to link to it but do not want to expose people to the comments below it on the u-tube site.