Skip to main content
The National Preparedness Community

CERT Forum

The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Online Forum provides an opportunity for CERT members, trainers, program managers, and local agencies interested in starting a CERT program to connect with each other and share their experiences and ideas with one another across the nation. Click on one of the below topics in the "Subject" column to join a discussion. Note that all questions to FEMA's National CERT Program Office should continue to be sent to CERT@dhs.gov.

SubjectRepliesLast Message
Disaster Training Video of the Day - 12/17/13 - Disaster Preparedness for Dialysis Patients  
The focus of today's Disaster Training Video is: Disaster Preparedness for Dialysis Patients Today's training video can be found at the following we
by Chris Floyd
1 3 months ago
by Lauren Modeen - Community Manager (Contractor)
Disaster Training Video of the Day - 12/16/13 - Home Evacuation  
The focus of today's Disaster Training Video is: Home Evacuation Today's training video can be found at the following web site: www.JustInTimeDisas
by Chris Floyd
1 4 months ago
Just In Time Disaster Training Videos - Thanksgiving Safety  
The National Just In Time Disaster Training Video Library has an easy to access series of videos focusing on Thanksgiving Safety. The subjects of the
by Chris Floyd
1 4 months ago
HAM Radio  
Hello everyone! I just received my Ham radio license and am interested in starting a "communications" group within our CERT organization. Where is th
by Ron Cohea
16 4 months ago
by Mike Sullivan
Just In Time Disaster Training Videos - Active Shooter Preparedness / Response  
Access the broad range of Active Shooter Preparedness / Response videos that are found in the Just In Time Disaster Training Video Library. Subject vi
by Chris Floyd
1 4 months ago
VIEWPOINT-8 SUB-CATEGORY-2: A MANAGERS or NPC member Exercise - CERT versus a FAR contract.  
TOPIC QUESTION: How would CERT stand up to standards within a FAR contract? SCOPE: CERT is represented herein as a hypothetical desired FAR (acquisit
by Aaron Littlefield
2 4 months ago
by Aaron Littlefield
Engaging you municipality  
How do get the municapality you are under to see your CERT teams worth? Is there any good way to get them to be willing to use the CERT team and forg
by Oran Friend
4 4 months ago
by mustafa elnhrawy
VIEWPOINT-16 SUB-CATEGORY-1: A PHILOSOPHICAL PERSPECTIVE USEFUL TO EXAMINE CERT'S POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT  
From a Philosophical Perspective, please consider THE FOLLOWING TWO QUESTIONS=> TOPIC QUESTION-1: How could CERT be utilized as an outlet to harness
by Aaron Littlefield
1 4 months ago
C.E.R.T Training Requested For New member  
Hello, My name is Sam Fulciniti and I live in Wesley Chapel, Florida. I just received many booklets regarding the procedures on how to hold meetings
by Sam Fulciniti Fulciniti
3 5 months ago
by Mike Hills
CERT Training  
I am wondering with whom I can speak in obtaining CERT training in S.E. Pennsylvannia. Thank you four your assistance. Bob
by Robert Martell - MRC/SART
1 5 months ago
items
First pagePrevious page Page
of 10 Next pageLast page

RSS