Welcome to the FEMA Preparedness Portal
Please join our online preparedness community to register your events and get connected to preparedness programs! Login now to register your event.
If you have registered a Prepareathon event in the past, there is no need to create a new account. Simply enter your existing username and password. Are you looking for information on Prepareathon? Visit here.
Disaster preparedness, response and recovery requires a whole community effort. Make sure that you and your community are prepared by checking out these resources:
- Sign up for our Individual and Community Preparedness eBrief.
- Be prepared and download the FEMA app for free on the App Store and Google Play. Learn what to do before, during and after emergencies with safety tips and receive weather alerts from the National Weather Service for up to five different locations anywhere in the United States.
- Know what disasters could affect your area and learn what to do before, during and after each type of emergency.
- Learn how to be the help Until Help Arrives.
- Join together with individuals and organizations to strengthen youth preparedness across the country.
- Find activities that are happening near you!
- Read stories about individuals, communities, and organizations across the nation that are preparing.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at FEMA-Prepare@fema.dhs.gov.
Logon Consent Banner
You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this computer or device used to enable access to the government network, (2) this government network, (3) all computers or devices, virtual or otherwise, connected to this government network, and (4) all devices and storage media attached to this government network or to a computer or device on this government network. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only. Unauthorized or improper use or access of this system may result in disciplinary action, as well as civil and criminal penalties.
By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy when you use this information system. This includes any communications or data transiting, stored on, originated from, or directed to this information system.
- At any time, and for any lawful government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, search and seize any communication or data transiting, stored on, originated from, or directed to or from this information system.
- The government may disclose or use any communications or data transiting, stored on, originated from, or directed to or from this information system for any lawful government purpose.
- You are NOT authorized to process classified information on this information system.